Historic Photos

 

Old Lyme's Memorial Town Hall ca 1921, next to the older town hall.

The old town hall (minus the steep roof) was moved to 20 Lyme Street to become the second floor of the Masonic Hall.

 

The John Sill House, built in 1817, is now part of the Lyme Academy College of Fine Arts.

 

The First Congregational Church of Old Lyme, ca 1920, viewed from

McCurdy Road.

Tea on the lawn at the Lyme Art Association.

 

The Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library, ca 1898

 

 

 Woody Griswold's IGA Store, built in 1929, now part of the Village Shops on   Lyme Street.

 

 

 

 

 Black Hall River Bridge, 1915